The iCentrics network is monitored 24/7/365 in our state-of-the-art Network Operation Center (NOC). A level-2 technical advisor can be reached at any time through our NOC hot line.
The NOC was designed to monitor the air systems, UPS power, diesel generator, fire systems, server response, bandwidth utilization, network loads and more. Automated alarms alert the staff, giving our customers peace of mind. Advanced customer monitoring and notification is available.
iCentrics servers sit on a dual sonnet fiber ring with redundant OC-48’s at its core. There are enough extra pairs of fiber to increase that capacity to redundant OC-192’s in the future. We have multiple (DS-3 and OC-3) connections to several Tier-One backbone providers. iCentrics never runs its network at over 50% capacity.
Our new gigabit Ethernet architecture provides fast, clean and redundant connectivity to your server Co-location. In addition, our network is fully switched using Cisco and Foundry networking gear and also features redundant Cisco routers, which are all, interconnected via fiber optic cables.
Secured Facility & Access
Our servers are protected by the latest in security technologies. To gain access to the facility, entry can only be attained by Biometric Palm Scanners and Card Key access controllers. This protects our facility and our customers at multiple levels such as: authentication, authorization and accounting.
The Server Room
Not all hosting solutions were created equal. You might be surprised to find your Internet presence sitting in a broom closet or back office closet without any industry standard safeguards. Our servers sit safety within a dedicated locked cabinet with onsite tech support and 24/7 access.
Redundancy at a Glance
- iCentrics hosting and application servers sit on a dual sonnet fiber ring with redundant OC-48’s at its core. There are enough extra pairs of fiber to increase that capacity to redundant OC-192’s in the future. We have multiple (DS-3 and OC-3) connections to several Tier-One backbone providers. iCentrics never runs its network at over 50% capacity.
- At iCentrics, our gigabit Ethernet architecture provides fast, clean and redundant connectivity to our hosting servers. In addition, our network is fully switched using Cisco and Foundry networking gear and also features redundant Cisco routers, which are all, interconnected via fiber optic cables.
- Level 3 Cable & Wireless
- Global Crossing
- In the unlikely event of a rolling black out, our data center contains multiple power sources including a massive onsite turbo diesel generator. We are also located near a 66,000 volt substation. In the event that we require additional power, we can tap into that location within 72 hours of our request.
|The minimum specification for our hosting and application servers is as follows:
- Raid 5 server configuration
- Dual power supply
- Dual processor
- 2Gb ECC Ram
Fail Over Solution:
- iCentrics offers a range of fail over solutions for clients that require this level of redundancy. In the event of hosting server failure, the DNS would instantly switch to the fail-over server allowing for continued operation. Fail over services can range from basis Internet presence to a complete mirrored solution with database and ecommerce applications.
- Our DNS services are managed within the iCentrics servers for complete control of domain management.
- Our DNS is also mirrored via our datacenter to insure redundancy at every level.
- iCentrics offers off site encrypted data storage. This service is provided via NovaStor. The automated process encrypts selected files and exports them off site to the NovaStor system at 12:30am each evening. The daily backup is kept for a maximum of 30 days allow the client to retrieve each database version from the past 30 days.
- Our servers are located within a high security monitored building requiring palm scan technology for entrance into datacenter.
- Clients requiring the usage of SSL encryption have multiple solution providers to select from including Geo Trust, Thawte & VeriSign. We offer shared SSL technologies via our company domain(https://secure.icentrics.com) through Geo Trust currently.
- Our versatile email system permits a site owner to create numerous actual, aliased, and role-based email addresses. Email features include POP/IMAP account creation, Anti-SPAM filters, Web based email (iMail), SMTP Authentication, Multiple Aliases, Forwarders, and Auto-responders. All email settings are configurable online using our easy-to-use WebControl panel.